Motor Car Racing
Leinster Motor Club will be running 2 car racing events during 2012:
Bishopscourt Racing Circuit - 12th & 13th May 2012 (www.bishopscourt.org)
Mondello Park International Racing Circuit - 15th & 16th September 2012 (Leinster Trophy Race Meeting)
Bishopscourt Racing Circuit is a new addition to the Irish Racing Calendar. See here for Press Release issued by the club in relation to the Race Meeting.
Press Release issued on 6th February 2012, provides details of classes entered and entry fees, please see here.
You can follow the Bishopscourt event on our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/162394450530915/
Cars that race at our meetings can be any of the following national classes:
- Formula Libre (www.formulalibreireland.ie )
- Formula Sheane
- Formula Vee (www.formulavee.ie/home.php )
- Abarths (www.irishabarthracing.com )
- Fiat Uno’s / Punto’s
- Strykers (www.irishstrykers.com )
- Global GT Lights (www.globalgtlight.ie )
- Historics (www.hrca.ie )
- Legends (www.samsport.ie )
- Irish Touring Car Challenge (www.itcc.ie)
- Ginetta Juniors (www.ginettajuniorireland.com)
The club is affiliated to Motorsport Ireland, which is the governing body of four wheeled motorsport in Ireland. If you are interested in becoming a racing driver or involved in motorsport racing, further information can be obtained directly from the Motorsport Ireland website.
For motorsport discussions and online forum, check out www.octane.ie
Race prepared cars are available at http://askracing.com/home.html.